Sunday, April 5, 2009

"This will also pass by"


I am not a very religious person, actually I don't really have a religion, but I do believe in God... For me he is a like strong energy that leads the world as a bandmaster leads an orchestra.

I've lived many moments, met people, heard stories that you feel that something is different, as someone wants to send you a message.

And as I don't believe in coincidences, not at all, I need to tell you that last week I lived one of those magical moments, when it seems that the world stops around you just at the time you needed it the most. And somehow you feel yourself capable of seeing things in an another way, you gain power and you remember that you should never doubt somethings...

It was a direct, simple and truly "I am hearing you".

At midday I was sad and distresses. I need to make a decision, need to help someone that I love more than anything in the world... I needed a clue of what should I do, I was needing help to be able to help.

So I sat in a park and while I was talking to myself expecting someone, somewhere, to hear me, a person came by and gave me a piece of paper. He said "something made me come here to give this to you", so he left.

The paper was written "This will also pass by".

The message speaks on its on, but for me, last week, a sad girl was visited by God in the middle of the day at calm and green brazilian park...

No comments: